STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
a. Setup environment in SaaS behind Portal on top of Federated SSO
b. Set Phoenix UI
1. Set Clarity Idle timeout to 29 minutes
2. Set SSO timeout to 30 minutes
3. Login and stay idle for a little longer then 30 minutes to exceed SSO timeout
4. Click on anything else in the application and you get a pop-up message "Unable to communicate to the PPM server. Please try again and if problem persists contact your system administrator."
5. If you click on Close in the message it will come back up, so the only way out is to either close the browser or click on X in the message and click on F5 to refresh browser, but when using Phoenix UI, X button is not appearing.
Expected Results: Be able to click on X in the message.
Actual Results: X button is not appearing.
Workaround: Click F5 to refresh browser.
Release : 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
DE52981, Fixed in 15.8.1.