The change involved requires connection to the PC MySql netqosportal database. We will enter the database via MySql prompt and run a command to change the value for an attribute in the general table.
To make this change complete the following steps:
- As the root user or install owner go to the (default path) /opt/CA/MySql/bin directory. Run the command:
- ./mysql -uroot -p netqosportal
- When prompted enter the secure MySql password created during installation
- This query can be run to check the current value set:
- select * from general where attribute like 'CSV%';
- This command is run to change the value from default false to true:
- update general set value='true' where attribute='CSV.Multiple.Trend.Output';
- Reuse the command from step 2 to verify change is set properly.
Allow a few minutes for the change to propagate in the system. Launch a fresh UI browser tab for PM and test a CSV export to confirm the change provides what is sought. If it doesn't simple reset the value back to false.