STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity PPM.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Studio -> Create new Object with ID z_cust_obj.
3. Add the Object Related rights to the user and create instances with Name and ID ranging from Test1 - Test10.
4. Navigate to Administration -> Lookup -> Create a new Dynamic Lookup.
5. Under the query section use the below query.
SELECT @SELECT:ID:[email protected],
WHERE @[email protected]
CODE=(CASE WHEN (@WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:STRING:[email protected] = 'PR1016' OR @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:STRING:[email protected]='PR1009') THEN 'Test10'
6. Navigate to Administration -> Studio -> Investment Object and create a new Attribute.
7. Map the Lookup created in Step 4 to the new Attribute.
8. Include the Attribute for DWH.
9. Run the DWH Full Load.
10. Navigate to Advanced Reporting and Create an Adhoc-View on Investment Domain.
11. Add the attribute that was created in step 6 to Adhoc-View.
This is caused by Defect DE52979
Release : 15.6.1,15.7,15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO, CA PPM ON PREMISE STUDIO
This is a Defect and is currently under sustaining engineering review.
Workaround is to Remove @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:STRING:[email protected] from the Dynamic Lookup.