We've have noticed an issue with the Netapp_Ontap probe that is causing us to not be able to monitor customers Volumes with the same name.
One of our customers noticed we didnt alert on a Vol that filled up and went offline, after some investigation and various restartes of the probe we discovered the probe cannot see Volumes with the same name - regardless if they are on seperate VServers.
UIM version 9.20
Robot version (where netapp_ontap is running) 9.20
Robot Server O/S (where netapp_ontap is running) RedHat 6 (also detected on another customer running RedHat 7)
Robot Server Hardware Specs (where netapp_ontap is running) Vm running 2 x vCPU’s & 6GB RAM
netapp_ontap probe version 1.21
NetApp Data ONTAP Clusters