ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Missing Broadcom product under Case Management, Downloads, or Licensing
Article ID: 144156
On the Broadcom website, you do not see your product(s) in the following areas:
- Case Management
- Product Downloads
- My Entitlements
You may not see your product for the following reasons:
- Access to a Site ID - You must have an active Broadcom Site ID to create a case or download products.
- There may be multiple Site IDs for your company.
- Your contract may be under a different Site ID.
- Expired contracts - You may have an expired contract.
- Pending invoices - Products have outstanding invoices.
To ensure that you can see your product(s):
- Align your account to the Site ID with the active entitlement.
- Renew any expired contracts.
- If you have a pending invoice, contact your account manager.
If you require further assistance, contact Broadcom Customer Care.