See these error messages for every service running on the VSE:
2020-01-29 21:04:28,400Z (16:04) [JPA reporting init reporting thread] INFO org.eclipse.persistence - EclipseLink, version: Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.3.2.v20111125-r10461
2020-01-29 21:04:28,525Z (16:04) [pool-10-thread-1] ERROR com.itko.lisa.coordinator.VirtualServiceEnvironmentImpl - Exception shutting down vse service <service>
Corruption in the DEVTEST_HOME\vseRecording and DEVTEST_HOME\vsBuilderSessions folders as well some .ear and .jar files in the DEVTEST_HOME\vseDeploy folder that normally are in the DEVTEST_HOME\hotDeploy folder, so not sure why they were also in the vseDeploy folder.
Release : 10.3
Component : CA Service Virtualization
1. Renamed DEVTEST_HOME\vseRecording folder to something else.
2. Renamed DEVTEST_HOME\vsBuilderSessions folder to something else.
3. Notice there were some .ear and .jar files in the DEVTEST_HOME\vseDeploy folder, so deleted them.
4. Deleted all the logs files.
5. Started VSE service.
6. Able to go on Portal and see VSE up and running and all 281 services running as well.