STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create custom master object
2. Create simple process based on the master object created in the Step 1 with Start to Finish steps where you create manual Action Item in the Start Step
3. Put a Post Condition in the Start step to wait on the response of the Action Item before proceeding to Finish step
4. Validate and activate the process
5. Navigate to Home->Custom Objects and select the object created in Step 1
6. Attempt to create an instance of the object
7. Once instance is created you will need to manually trigger the process
8. Notice that Action Item was created properly and accessible when clicking on Click Here from the email as well as Notification tab in the Organizer
9. Now navigate to Administration->Notifications and locate Notification Name = Action Item (Process) - New action item, once click on the properties of that notification attempt to Restore Defaults. Save and Return
10. Trigger process again, now attempt to Click Here link and notice you get an error CAL-06036: The Action Item you are trying to access has been deleted. The reason for the error is because the URL odf_pk points to an actual custom object instance id instead of action item id
Expected Results: You should not get error CAL-06036: The Action Item you are trying to access has been deleted.
Actual Results: You are getting error CAL-06036: The Action Item you are trying to access has been deleted.
Workaround: You can XOG out notification template from working environment and XOG it back in to non-working environment.
Release : 15.5
Component : CA PPM SAAS BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Defect DE51484, Fixed in 15.8.