STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to the Modern UX
2. Click on the Administration menu
3. Click on Blueprints
5. Open a (Copy of) Standard Project Blueprint
6. In the DETAILS tab - Click EDIT, ADD SECTION and add a field to that new section then, PUBLISH. This section will be at the bottom of the list
7. Click EDIT, ADD SECTION, move NEW SECTION to top of the list and add a field to this new section, PUBLISH
8. Click EDIT, move SETTINGS SECTION to bottom of the list, PUBLISH
9. Click EDIT one last time
Expected Results: While in the EDIT mode of Blueprint, the 'Settings' sections should not move around to a different position in the list after publishing.
Actual results: When you make an edit to the Blueprint, the 'Settings' section moves and will only stay until you make another edit to the blueprint.
This issue is caused by: DE51773
Release : 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1, 15.7, `5.7.1
Component : CA PPM Administration
This is fixed in 15.8