Control characters in Spectrum Event Format files causing issues with integration
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
If running on Linux, run the "dos2unix" command on the file to convert the file from dos text to unix text format.
Use a text editor to edit the file and save it to plain ascii text.
These changes need to be done on all SpectroSERVER and OneClick systems.
After making changes to these files:
Update the event configuration on the SpectroSERVER by doing the following:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the VNM icon
3. Find and expand the SpectroSERVER Control subview in the Information tab
4. Click on the Update Event Configuration button
Update the event and alarm files in OneClick by doing the following:
1. Log into the OneClick web pages as an ADMIN user
2. Click on the Administration link
3. Click on the Update Event and Alarm Files link
4. Click on the Reload button