ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
New UX Views post upgrade to 15.7.1 are showing multiple times
Article ID: 143945
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
After upgrading to 15.7.1 I see many instances of the same saved view name created by the same user, including myself.
This is due to a change in how views are shared starting in 15.7.1. Sub-object views can now be shared across across instances.
- In prior versions, especially on the TASKS Module, a user was not able to create 1 view that could be reused across investments.
- Therefore, a user might have created project-specific views with the same name in different investments.
- However, after the upgrade to 15.7.1, the user can see ALL saved views for the same object across other investment types such as in the case of the TASKS Module.
- Although the 'name' of the saved views are the same, they may not necessarily have the same configuration.
Clarity PPM 15.7.1 and higher
- Have the end users review their saved views and determine which views to keep or rename for better management of the views.