STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Home->Ideas.
2. Open Idea and click on Team tab.
3. Via Configure Option add "Requested Status" attribute and populate status on at least 1 resource.
4. Navigate to Administration->Studio->Objects and choose Team object.
5. Click on Attributes tab and search for Requested Status and ensure no Default value is set, click Save.
6. Now click on View Tab and for "Staff Member Properties" click on Fields link.
7. Click on Properties of "Request Status" and ensure Override Default is blank and click on Save.
8. Navigate to Home->Ideas and attempt to Convert Idea to project by clicking on Convert button.
9. On the next screen select Project as Investment Type and check both Copy Financial Properties and Financial Plans and Copy Team, Click Next.
10. Provide project id and click on Save.
11. Navigate to Home->Projects and open the project you just converted and click on Team tab
12. Ensure "Request Status" is configured to see on the List and notice that all resource have value "Open"
Expected Results: Values should be copied over for Request Status and don't get reset to Open status on the project.
Actual Results: Values are not copied over when idea gets converted to project, but they get reset to Open status on the project.
Release : 15.4
Component : CA PPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DE52910, After review by Engineering team, this is current functionality and not considered as defect.