-5 Autosys instances installed separately all are in Unix and using Oracle database
Release : 12.1
Component : CA WORKLOAD AUTOMATION AE IDASH
1. What is the max limit of Workload Automation AE instance an iDash support?
Answer: iDash should be able to manage 5 Autosys instances
2. Q: All five Autosys instances separated, can we run one report to fetch job run details and elapsed time?
A: One single report may include different instances, see column A in Reporting
3. Q: Will one iDash install be sufficient for all AE instances ?
A: You can add one or more CA Workload Automation AE instances to CA Workload Automation iDash using the Admin Tool. All CA Workload Automation AE instances that you add must use the same type of security. Examples of security types are CA EEM, Active Directory, and native iDash.
4. SLA time is mentioned in seconds or min?
Hours and minutes are used when setting up SLA's, see:Create an SLA for a CA Workload Automation AE Job
5. Is it required to install Autosys client on iDash to edit any job?
A: To view job definitions for an AutoSys instance, the AutoSys client for that instance must be installed on the iDash server machine.
Q: Is it allowed to edit an autosys job using iDash ?
A: At this time this is not possible