The Attributes in a form are in lowercases but schema designer shows capital letters in the attribute name. We noticed the schema designer shows:
but the form shows in the source code:
causing the issue to occur.
Release : 17.2
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
SDM is case sensitive so the form source code must be updated to use the same case being used in the schema designer.
1. Open WSP > Open Form > Select the form being used
2. Click on the Source tab at the bottom.
3. Search for the attribute. ex:
<PDM_MACRO name=dtlCheckbox hdr="Attribute Label" attr="zcustomattribute1">
4. Change the attribute value to the one showed in schema designer. ex:
<PDM_MACRO name=dtlCheckbox hdr="Attribute Label" attr="zCustomAttribute1">
5. Save Changes and Publish
6. Clear server cache by running: pdm_webcache -H