We are having the following errors/issue connecting to our Jaspersoft Report Server after refreshing our PPM non-prod environment and need help configuring the PPM Jaspersoft Integration.
1) When we enter Advanced Reporting: Error 401 - User not registered ERROR - User is not registered on the reporting server.
2) We are unsuccessful in getting the Create and Update Jaspersoft Users to complete. This is the error for the failed job: Failed to get an instance of ClarityJasperAdmin :: Exception getting ClarityJasperAdmin : Unauthorized access to http://<jaspersoft hostname>:8080/reportservice with username ppmjasperadmin
3) We have also been unsuccessful in getting the Load Data Warehouse to complete. This is the error for the failed job: Could not login to Jaspersoft, domains could not get updated for customizations
CA PPM ON PREMISE APPLICATION
We recommend consult with your On-Premise Clarity administrator or Infrastructure team to coordinate the existing Japsersoft server installation and database to configure the PPM Jaspersoft Integration.
How to resolve general Jaspersoft errors/connection issues:
1) Identify where on your organizational network is the Jaspersoft Report Server to integrate with Clarity PPM. Look for specifically the web URL for the JasperReports Server (for example, http://<jaspersoft-hostname>:8080/reportservice)
2) Configure in the PPM CSA, click Servers in the left navigation pane, and click the name of the local server in the list. With the Properties tab selected, click the Reporting subtab. In the Report Server: Jaspersoft section, complete the integration as per the documentation Configure the JasperReports Server Properties to guide you through the process.
3) For questions on how to on configure your recent database refresh and PPM Jaspersoft Integration please visit our knowledge base techdocs.broadcom.com or reach out to our user community community.broadcom.com.
Export, Import, or Migrate Advanced Reporting Content (Migrate content from one environment to another)
As a Jaspersoft administrator, you can export and import the Jaspersoft Advanced Reporting content. This content includes views, reports, custom domains, dashboards, and their dependencies. You can also migrate tenant level data, folders, reports, jobs, domains, input controls, roles, and users.
These migration options are helpful when moving custom advanced reporting content between non-prod and production environments.
If you require further assistance with installing or upgrading your product, our partner HCL Technologies can help with your planning and performing the actual transition. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL (formerly the Services group within CA Technologies) can be reached at [email protected]