When launching the OneClick WebApp using Internet Explorer, users may notice that the application does not launch properly. The webpage will either show blank or never finish loading without producing any errors.
This is due to an issue with the browser configuration.
Release : 10.3.x, 10.4.x
Component : Spectrum OneClick
To resolve this issue, please run through the following steps.
1. Open the browser and go to Settings -> Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab and select Custom Level.
3. Scroll down in the table and ensure that "Active Scripting" is enabled and select Ok.
4. Select the Privacy tab and select the Sites button under the Settings dialog.
5. Enter in the URL for the OneClick Webpage.
6. Select Apply and Ok.
These changes will now allow the OneClick WebApp to open properly using IE.