The number of columns available on the Projects Grid view is limited to 500.
If the Project object had more than 500 rest API enabled attributes, few of them are omitted from selection (last ones sorted alphabetically)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity PPM
2. Navigate to Administration, Studio, Objects
3. On Project Object create custom attributes and enable them for API usage
4. Create attributes until the count reaches more than 500
5. Navigate to Modern UX, Projects Grid
6. Click on "List Columns" on the right-hand corner of the screen
Expected Results: We should be able to see all the API Enabled attributes for selection.
Actual Results: Only 500 API Enabled attributes are displayed and others are cut off.
This has been raised as Defect DE52579
Clarity PPM 15.x
The Defect DE52579 is fixed in 15.8