1. Navigate to Advanced Reporting.
2. From Repository, open Missing Time Report.
3. Scroll the input controls to find "Time Period" and select the necessary time reporting periods to be displayed.
Expected Results :- All the Time reporting periods should be displayed along Previous, Current, Next Period.
Actual Results :- Only few of the Time reporting period values are displayed in the input control.
This is caused by an incorrect DWH Fiscal slice configuration.
By default we a vanilla instance is set with 73 fiscal periods for DWH slice definitions. This decides on the number of periods to be inserted into DWH_CMN_PERIOD table which contains the information needed in Advanced Reporting.
Release : 15.5.1,15.6,15.6.1,15.7
Component : CA PPM SAAS DATA WAREHOUSE
1. Modify the Fiscal Time slice definitions and change number of periods to 73.
2. Run Time slicing job.
3. Run "Update Report Tables" job with all the options selected.
4. Run "Full Load Data Warehouse" job.