Links in the knowledge documents, which direct to other knowledge documents are not working in Service Point.
By clicking on the link through the Service Point interface, the link is not active and it does not open.
Links to external sites work correctly.
- Create a ticket in Service Desk Classic interface.
- Associate as a solution for this ticket a Knowledge Document.
- In the Knowledge Document content there is a reference (link) to another Knowledge Document.
- Clicking on this link in the Service Desk Classic interface the referenced Knowledge Document opens correctly as expected.
- Clicking on the same link through the Service Point interface, the link is not active and the refernced Knowledge Document does not open.
- No error is displayed.
Note: if the link reference an external site, Service Point interface works as expected, the link works correctly.
Release : 17.2
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
Fix for DEFECT DE49881 included in 17.2 RU05 and later.