Just after a ticket is created in Service Point, it is displayed as expected. If a user logs out and logs back into it no ticket is displayed in Service Point, but it is displayed in Service Desk Manager User interface and xFlow Analyst interface.
A required option "xflow_installed" has not been installed.
Release : 17.2
Component : XFLOW INTERFACE FOR SDM
You need to install the option "xflow_installed", restart Service Desk Manager and xFlow Analyst interface services, and run re-index command for the Search server as per below.
1. Log into Service Desk Manager (SDM) using the Service Desk administrator account and go to 'Options Manager' > 'General'.
2. Open "xflow_installed" option and select "Yes" as Option Value. Click 'Install' button and save it.
3. Restart the Service Desk Manager server service.
4. Restart the xFlow Analyst Interface service.
5. Ensure that the above 2 services and Service Management Search Server service are up and running. Run re-index (pdm_es_rebuild_index) command located under (Install drive)\Program Files\CA\SC\CASearchServer\search\bin folder.
6. Restart the Service Management Search Server service.