STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity PPM Modern UX
2. Navigate to Project, ISSUES module, Grid Layout
3. Create two Issues Test1 & Test2
4. Click on Test1 and Open the Details Fly-out.
5. Click on CONFIGURE and add the resolution field and then click on EXIT
6. Click on Issue Test1 and open the DETAILS Fly-out.
7. Now Edit the Resolution field and add value 'xyz' and then click on Test2 Issue in the Grid
Expected Results: Row should be updated with correct results, should not impact other selected rows.
Actual Results: Other selected rows are updated with incorrect details.
Release : 15.7
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This is a Defect DE52133 and is addressed in 184.108.40.206 (Patch 1 of 15.7.1) version.
Workaround: User should click on any other place (on blur) in the details fly out before move to another row.