Under certain conditions, expanding the task by clicking the '+' icon to the left of the task in the Clarity gantt does not work.
One set of steps that can be used to reproduce this are the following:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project
2. Create 65 level1 tasks (task00 - task64) and 56 level2 tasks under task00 (t01 - t56)
3. Click the '+' icon at the left of the task00 to expand level2 tasks in the PPM Gantt (It will work correctly)
4. Click the '-' icon at the left of the task00 to collapse level2 tasks in the PPM Gantt (It will work correctly)
5. Move task00 to after task09
6. Click the '+' icon at the left of the task00 to expand level2 tasks in the PPM Gantt.
Task00 will not be expanded.
Expected Results: The task will be expanded.
Actual Results: The task will NOT be expanded.
Release : All
Component : CA PPM Project Management
Caused by DE52720
DE52720 was reviewed by our engineering team and was determined to be one that will not be fixed. Please use the workaround below.
Workaround: Use 'Expand All' on the menu bar. It will expand all collapsed tasks.