If you do not want to sync the current projects that are using the Agile System anymore, it is okay to recycle the Agile System.
IMPORTANT: However, before doing that, make sure the sync flag for these projects is unchecked in Clarity PPM.
- You have Project A - Agile System ABC (Project ID A123) - Sync checked
- Now you want to use Project B with Agile System ABC (changing Project ID to B123) - providing Project B was not sync'd before.
- Uncheck the sync flag on Project A (do it for all projects using this Agile System)
- Change Agile System Default Agile Central Project Id to B123 (See KB 138550 for help on setting this ID)
- Change Project B to point to Agile System ABC and check the sync flag