IBM MFA does not connect to the RSA Server and throws the following error when the user logs on -
AZF3001E: Error communicating with RSA Server.
Advise if there is some kind of trace that can run to check if all is setup okay at Top Secret end.
Release : 16.0
Component : CA Top Secret for z/OS
1. Complete Job LOG (including JCL) for your AZF##IN00.
2. Verify that the RSA server can be pinged from the LPAR where AZF#IN00
3. Verify that the sdconf.rec file were transferred via BINARY format into
MVS dataset being used as configuration data.
4. Provide security listing for AZF#IN00 ACID DATA(ALL,MFA) (i.e., info on OMVS home
5. Turn on RSA Security Console Authentication Activity Monitor; review for