Is it possible to change the portfolio item types to something other than "initiative" and "feature", such as "User Story" directly in Clarity PPM?
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS RALLY
1. Log in to Rally as an Administrator
2. Click on the Tools icon on the right hand side
3. Click on Workspaces & Project
4. Click on the Workspace (On this page is where you can get the Workspace ID to populate in Clarity if needed - the ID at the end of the URL)
5. Go to Fields and filter on Type: Portfolio Item
6. Click on Edit for Portfolio Item Type
7. A window appears with the list of Portfolio Item Types, the two bottom levels are the ones that should be mapped to Clarity
Example, if Capability and Feature are listed, then:
8. Add these values to the Integration by using the below steps and Save Changes
Portfolio Item Type Map (Project) = Capability
Portfolio Item Type Map (Task) = Feature
Tip: You can also double check the Portfolio Items in Agile by going to Portfolio->Portfolio Items and clicking on the Portfolio Items drop down.