Users want to know how to configure PAM to deliver Credential Reports via email.
There are no step by step instructions on how to configure PAM to generate reports and deliver them via email. This document shows how to do this.
Release : All versions of 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3
Component : PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
The following are the steps necessary to configure PAM to deliver Credential Reports via email:
1. The first step is to configure a device to be used by PAM to deliver email.
2. Next configure an application and account to hold the credentials to be used to connect to them email server.
3. Configure the Settings --> Credential Manager Settings --> Email Settings page. The Account Name and Host Name are as configured above. The One Click Approval Server Host Name should be the address of the PAM instance being used. The From Email Address should identify the PAM instance sending the report.
4. Configure the report job whose output is to be sent via email. On the Credentials --> Reports --> Scheduled Jobs page add a scheduled job. On the Schedule tab, configure the job name, the date and time, and the recurrence. On the Report Details tab, select the report to be run, select the Quick Dates desired, select the Output Format, and move the desired recipients from the Available list to the Selected list.
5. When the job runs the email will be sent as configured above. The report may be sent to multiple recipients and the job may be recurring.