The Programs > Hierarchy > Financial Rollup does not display the proper image for the risk rating set.
This happens on the stock project object and on a custom field on the investment object.
Create a lookup.
The attribute displays correctly in both Projects and Programs as BOTH the text (High/Medium/Low) and the image (R/Y/G)
However, when it comes over to the Program Hierarchy view – it is not working. Only the Program displays the image with color. All the child Projects only display the gray default icon.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create project1 and set the risk rating to be YELLOW
2. Create project2 and set the risk rating to be RED
3. View and configure the project list to show the Risk as Image and Number.
Note: The project list displays the image as expected.
The Project - Hierarchy-Financial Rollup displays correctly as well.
4. Create a program
5. Create a program hierarchy as project1 as parent, project2 as child
6. Goto to the Program > Hierarchy > Financial Rollup page
Parent(project1) should show Yellow.
Child(project2) should show as Red.
Both parent and child shows as Green. Self shows up as yellow.