When an Idea having a blank attachment is converted to a project, the project gets created, but a System Error occurs and the file does not get copied over.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an attachment attribute on the Investment object
2. Add the attribute to the Idea create and/or edit view
3. Create a new Idea
4. Upload an empty 0kb file to the attachment field on the Idea
5. Save the Idea
6. Approve the Idea and Convert it to a Project
7. If needed, edit any of the fields on the Create Project screen
8. Click on Save to create the project
Expected Results: The project gets created without error
Actual Results: A project gets created, but a System Error is thrown and the file does not copy over.
Caused by DE52583
Release : 15.6.1 - 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
DE52583 is targeted to be fixed in the upcoming 15.8 release.