We would like to know how we can register the vApp, Virtual Appliance, connector as a builtin connector.
Some issue during vApp deployment didn't create the vApp Connector Server
Release : 14.x
Component : CA IDENTITY SUITE (VIRTUAL APPLIANCE)
You need to create it manually through Connector XPress, below the steps to create it.
- Open Connector XPress
- From the right panel, click "+" signal besides "Provisioning Servers"
- Click "+" signal besides your_ProvServer_hostname
- Enter the etaadmin password
- Expand im
- Expand "CS Configs"
- You will see the External
- If there is no VAPP_LINUX Connector Server, you can right-click on "CS Configs"
- From the new window, type the Connector Server name in the "Descriptive Name", in the "Connector Server Host Name" type the Virtual Appliance IP address and TLS port 20411, click Ok
Note: From vApp, menu External Tools, the vApp Connector Server is not listed, only External Connector Servers are listed in that page.