STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a static lookup in Classic UI
2. Create a Multi-Select Lookup attribute on a Project object using lookup created in step one
3. Add the lookup attribute created in step two to the Project Summary page in the Project properties view of the Project object
4. Create a Project instance in Classic and associate it with a Blueprint. (ensure lookup attribute is on Project Summary page)
5. Add the lookup attribute to the Blueprint associated with the project in step four above
6. In New UI, click to open the project and on the 'Details' tab to display Project Summary page
7. Select multiple values from the multi-value lookup and click away
Expected Results: Selected values should be displayed in the lookup.
Actual Results: The lookup is displayed as empty just like no values were selected.
Workaround: Refresh the browser in the New UI to display lookup values.
This is fixed in Clarity PPM 15.8 and has been back ported to Cumulative Patch 2 for Clarity PPM (220.127.116.11)