If the criticality of your case changes, you can update the severity level of that case through the Broadcom Support portal or by discussing it with the engineer handling your issue.
If you have a concern about how your expectations for service are being met, you should engage Broadcom Support management about your need for increased attention, rather than simply changing the severity level, you can use the Raise Concern button (NOT FOR USE in escalating priority to SEVERITY 1) to identify to Support Management that you have a concern related to the handling of this case. The Support Manager will follow up with you regarding your concern approximately 24 hours after the concern is raised.
Availability of the Case Concern Button is timed and the RAISE CONCERN button becomes active based on case Priority using the following criteria:
- Critical - P1 - The RAISE CONCERN button becomes active once the case is 12 Hours old
- High - P2 - The RAISE CONCERN button becomes active, once the case age is 24 hours old
- Medium - P3 - The RAISE CONCERN button becomes active, once the case age is 48 hours old
- Low - P4 - The RAISE CONCERN button becomes active, once the case age is 48 hours old
Once a case has reached its eligibility for a Case Concern, the case concern button becomes active to be raised against it.
If you would like to raise a concern, open the case on the Support Portal and click on the Raise Concern Button.
- Write a description of the problem/concern and click on Submit.
- A member of our management team will contact you within 24 hours.
Note: It only allows one case concern to be created for a case per 24-hour period.