The 'ldaptest' command can used to verify the installation and configuration of the CA LDAP server.
To verify the installation and configuration:
- Verify that the CA LDAP Server started task is running.
- Log in to UNIX System Services (USS) OMVS from TSO.
- Change to the installation directory:
- Execute ldaptest:
ldaptest [-f outfile][-h host_name -p port_value] -u userID -w password
./ldaptest -u USER001 -w MYPASS -h my.hostname.net -p nnn
- -f outfile (Optional) Specifies the file location for the test's output log file. You need write permission for the target directory.
- -h host_name Specifies the host name or IP address (not in URL format) that runs a CA LDAP Server that accepts an ldap:// connection. Default: localhost
- -p port_value Specifies the TCP port where the CA LDAP Server runs. Default: nnn
- -u userID Specifies the user ID defined to the security manager.
- -w password Specifies the password for the supplied user ID.