Microsoft Project Scheduler tool deletes internal task id rows from 'nbi_proj_res_rates_and_costs' table when a project is open in it while 'On-the-fly Rate Matrix' is enabled in Clarity PPM.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In the Clarity PPM enable 'On-the-fly Rate Matrix'.
2. Create a project and allocate two labor resources who have rates defined for them in Rate Matrix, assign them to a single Task.
3. In the 'nbi_proj_res_rates_and_costs' table four rows of data are created (each resource having an entry for the internal task id as well task_id: -1) which is expected.
4. Open the Project created in step two in Microsoft Project scheduler tool and observe that the rates are populated in MSP.
5. Check the entries in 'nbi_proj_res_rates_and_costs' table.
All rows for the resources in 'nbi_proj_res_rates_and_costs' table are intact.
In the 'nbi_proj_res_rates_and_costs' table all the rows which have the internal taskids are deleted and the remaining ones are those rows with Task_id = -1
Caused by Defect id: DE50808
Release : (15.4.1,15.6.1, 15.7, 15.7.1)
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
Fix targeted for Clarity PPM 15.7.1 Patch 1