How do we download UIM installation file, UMP installation file, secondary hub installation file and robots.
Release : 9.0.2 and later
1. Open the below URL.
2. Login in using OKTA credentials. If you do not have credentials, please check with support team through support case.
3. You may type "CA Unified Infrastructure Management On-Premise (Nimsoft / UIM)" in the search option. It may give us different packages available.
4. Select the required package for any version like 9.0.2 or 9.2.0.
Example: "CA Unified Infrastructure Mgmt Server Pack - On Prem MULTI-PLATFORM"
5. Once we go inside this pack, there are different files available for Windows and Linux installers.
6. You may click on Download for required platform.
Once the file got downloaded, you may need to extract the ISO image file.
This ISO image will contain UIM installer, UIM Packages zip file and UMP installer based on the package.
Unzip or extract issue with UIM ISO Images
You may download secondary hub and robot installer from UIM Home page after you successfully installed UIM Primary hub.