The attributes that are mapped between Clarity and Rally are listed at: Clarity PPM and Agile Central Attribute Mapping
- This page shows both project level and task level attributes that are mapped
- In order for task related data to sync, Create and Sync tasks has to be checked in Administration->General Settings->System Options-Integration Link->Integration Policy
Some notes from the documentation highlighted below:
Project Level Attribute mapping:
- The applicable CA Agile Central Initiative attributes are synchronized back to the CA PPM project Agile Summary page.
- The Agile Summary page is accessible from the Properties menu for a project
Task Level Attribute mapping:
- The applicable Task level data from Agile Central is synced back to Clarity PPM's task Agile Summary page.
- The Agile Summary page is accessible from the Properties menu for a project task.
- Depending on whether a task in Clarity PPM is synchronized with a feature or a user story in CA Agile Central, the corresponding Agile Summary page appears for the task with the relevant attributes.