STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
0. Log in as ServiceDesk user, create group named "grp1" and add ServiceDesk user as a member of that group.
1. use WSP schema designer to create a new table named "z_ticket_type" that has 1 column named "type" that is an int.
2. stop CA SDM, run pdm_publish, start CA SDM
3. use WSP schema designer, for cr(Request), to create a new column named "z_ticket_type" with Field Type set to SREL and with SRel Table set to z_ticket_type
4. stop CA SDM, run pdm_publish, start CA SDM
5. via DBMS tool, add 1 row to the z_ticket_type table using:
insert into z_ticket_type values (400001,1550503141,0xD44FB523A59A3E41862F0D05F32D02A8,2)
6.via DBMS tool, for an existing row in the call_req table that is an incident (note the ref_num value, assumes an incident ticket exists), set the value of z_ticket_type to 400001. for example, run: update call_req set z_ticket_type='400001' where persid='cr:400004'
7. Create a stored query with Type=Request and Where Clause set to:
z_ticket_type = 400001 AND (group.[group]group_list.member IN (@cnt.id)) AND (type = \'I\') AND status != \'SOLVED\' AND active = 1 AND (string6 != \'MOD_IN\' or string6 is null)
8. Create a scoreboard node and associate it with the query in the previous step
9. Log out and log back in, click on the new scoreboard node
10. Click Export
11. Check the stdlog for the errors.
Release : 18.104.22.168; 14.1.05.1 German on Windows.
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
Product defect DE47858 was accepted into the engineering/development team backlog as a product defect.
Check the the "Fixed Issues" lists in the product documentation for the inclusion of "DE47858", or request an update from Support team with any questions about the status of the solution.
Here is an example of page containing a Fixed Issues list: