When we pulled the SLA report there were 2 locations where its showing 100% SLA. Even though we have the outages. It should ideally show less than 100%. Since we have recorded the outages.
- Calculation method was set to default
Release : 9.0.2
Component : UIM - SLA_ENGINE 9.10HF1
One of the SLOs was set to use the Default (interval) calculation. Customer then changed it -> set the calculation to Average and the SLO/SLA corrected itself.
The Interval method is currently the default method.
Calculates the average of the data sample values and evaluates whether that average meets the threshold (sum of sample values/number of non-null samples).