STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Prerequisite: The user you log in with to reproduce the issue does NOT have the global Timesheet -Edit -All access right.
1. Ensure the PPM user you log in with is able to enter time against incidents
2. In Classic UI, go to the timesheets list
3. Click 'Add Task' button
4. Click the 'Name' column header to reorder the tasks by name or try to navigate to the following page if more than one page is present (everything is okay)
5. Open a timesheet and click the 'Add Incident' button
6. Click the 'Name' column header to reorder the incidents by name or try to navigate to the following page if more than one page is present
Expected Results: To be able to navigate through pages or reorder the columns for a user without global access to edit all timesheets.
Actual Results: Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.
This is caused by DE50298
This is fixed in 15.7.1
Workaround: Filter by the specific incident.