After updating to current maintenance which included PTF SO03886, MAXDAYS is no longer working correctly in ACF2. What is needed to correct this?
Release : 16.0
Component : CA ACF2 for z/OS
PTF SO03886 increased the size of the MAXDAYS field, but that required the field to be moved. That caused a re-assembly of the ACFFDR. Make sure the new ACFFDR is used so the pointers in the ACFFDR match the offset in the ACF2 code for MAXDAYS.
Make sure the version of ACFLID that is picked up during assembly contains the following information:
* TA10152 05/03/18 Z0048 TA10152
* Reloc LIDNDAYS to a 2-byte area TA10152
* Rename LIDNDAYS to LIDNDAYO TA10152
* TA10236 11/12/18 Z0048 TA10236
* Correct seq numbers TA10236
LIDNDAYO DS AL1 OLD MAX DAYS BETWEEN PASSWORD CHANGES TA10152
LIDNDAYS DS H MAX DAYS BETWEEN PSWD CHANGES extended TA10152