We have migrated Spectrum from an older release to a newer release and we also want to move our older, saved, Locater searches.
How can this be done?
Spectrum 10.2.x, 10.3.x, Spectrum 10.4.x
1. Close out any OneClick clients by clicking on the X in the top right corner of your OneClick browser window.
2. Copy the custom search XML files as well as the custom-app-config.xml file to the new server from location $SPECROOT/custom/console/config to the same location on the new server.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to copy all files under $SPECROOT/custom/console/config to the new OneClick server in order to see the previous two saved searches in my below example
3. Verify the files, here is an example from $SPECROOT/custom/console/config
[spectrum@<hostname> config]$ ls
4. Clear the Java cache on the OneClick client:
5. Relaunch the OneClick client from the new OneClick server, OneClick Admin console, Start Console button.
Once OneClick is up and running, you should now be able to see your previous OneClick Locater searches on the new OneClick server