A couple of issues have been identified in the formatting of the CA Identity Portal (IP) Access Request summary screen.
Issue 1 - Cancel (X) button
1. Login to IP
2. Create an Access Request for a User
3. Click Checkout and view Request Summary.
Next to the access request you can only see half the (X) which appears as <)
Issue 2 - Submit button
1. Set Screen Resolution to 1024 x 768
2. Login to IP
3. Create an Access Request for a User
4. Click Checkout and view Request Summary.
The Submit button slips off the page (although there is a scroll bar)
This is a formatting issue in the UI (User Interface)
Release : 14.3 CP1
Component : CA IDENTITY SUITE (VIRTUAL APPLIANCE)
This will be fixed in 14.3 CP2