Secondary value for hyperlink attributes such as Project Name does not display the correct value when hovering over a field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In Clarity PPM go to Home->Projects
2. Click the Gear (Options) icon on the right hand side then select configure
3. Click on the List Column Select tab drop down and select Fields
4. Click the properties icon next to the Name attribute
5. In the Secondary Value drop down, select a value that is different then the primary value (Example ‘Manager’)
6. Click Save and Return and then Save and Return again
7. Hover over a value in the Name column
Expected Results: The secondary value shows up in the popup text window (in this example, the manager for the project)
Actual Results: The primary value shows up instead (in this example, the project name)
This issue is caused by: DE52182
Release : 15.6, 15.6.1, 15.7, 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This issue is tentatively planned to be fixed in Clarity PPM 15.8.