When user logs into Clarity, user is faced with a blank screen or a time out that produces a pop up error message that simply says "[EN - ERROR]" and user and is not able to continue past that point. The login issue could happen when using SSO or logging in manually using Chrome, IE11, or Firefox.
Clarity PPM Saas
Clarity PPM On Premise
The following steps should aid in fixing the blank page or the pop error or the user's corrupted Home Page.
A. Reset home page for that Resource
1) Login Clarity as an administrator
2) Navigate to Administration > Resources
3) Find the problematic resource and click on 'Reset Home Page' button in the User Resource - Properties page.
B. Change the Clarity Home page to "Set to Current Timesheet" and back to System Default.
1) Have Admin user log in to Clarity and navigate to Administration > Resources.
2) Click on the problematic resource and change the "Home Page" of the user to current timesheet from the user profile, click save.
3) Have user log in to Clarity
4) If everything is ok and the user does not get the popup error, change the setting back to System Default and test again.
If the user still gets the error please open a CA Broadcom Case.