Randomly, Operator Console shows "Data Access Error" "Dashboard Failed to Load" when we click on Home menu and Dashboard on OC.
Only occurs when operator console is launched via USM. If launched direct the issue is not seen.
Note: This document is covering a scenario of a fresh or upgraded UIM environment v9.0.2 to UIM environment 20.3 with the CABI integration already in place.
If you face issues where the CABI Dashboards via the CABI portlet are failing and / or the CABI dashboards are not loading in the new Operator Console UI using the cabi_external probe, please review this document.
When using Jasper Reports Server v6.4.3 from UIM 9.0.2 to UIM 20.3, cabi_external v3.40 to v4.20 are supported. You cannot use JRS 6.4.3 with UIM 8.5.1 or any earlier releases of the cabi / cabi_external probes.
- Browser compatibility or configuration
- Additionally some sites use third-party cookies to load their pages and due to organizational policy these cookies are blocked by default
- Enabled flags related to same-site cookie(Chrome://flags)
- It can be also related the UMP session timeout when the OC is opened from UMP as it uses the same session
Component : UIM - OPERATOR CONSOLE
- UIM v9.0.2 to UIM v20.3
- cabi_external v3.x to v4.20 and cabi 7.1.1
- ump_cabi v3.x to v4.20 (deployed to the UMP server)
- Jasper Report Server v6.3.0 to v6.4.3
Note: You can confirm packages by:
1) accessing the controller probe GUI in IM -> Status -> Installed Packages and expanding the packages in question. Here you will find the package versions and build numbers/dates.
2) Admin Console > select the robot > Installed Packages
IF YOU ARE RUNNING UIM 20.1 OR PRIOR YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THE FOLLOWING (IT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO 20.3 AND HIGHER):
Doing this, the default session is 30 minutes, but when session.timeout.auto.extend is set to "true" then the session will automatically be extended every 1 minute, as long as the user is currently browsing a page/portlet.
Relaunch the browser after completing the above configuration.
Note: Increased the session-config timeout from 30 to 120 (2 hours), this resolved the issue of the "Data Access Error" "Dashboard Failed to Load" in Operator Console