STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Enable Auto-numbering in Studio on Idea Object for the ID field
2. Navigate to the Modern UX Ideas grid (pm/#/ideas/grid)
3. Click on the + icon to add new Idea in grid
4. Edit the ID field before opening the Idea form (while the row is still highlighted in yellow indicating the row has not been created yet)
5. Open the Idea form and the ID field is locked and populated
Expected Results: To see an auto-numbered value appear in the field so the user is not lead to trying to enter a value in the field.
Actual Results: The field is empty and the user can edit the field with any value they want to - but after saving the auto-numbered value comes up anyway.
Workaround: Skip the ID field when creating the record in the grid and once all other required fields are updated, the record is created with the auto-numbered value.