Steps to reproduce this issue are as follows:
1. Login with an admin account and navigate to the New UI
2. Display the "Status Report" module on projects using Blueprint
3. Create a status report using the "Status Report" tab in projects
4. Display and provide values for the following attributes:
- Schedule Status
- Scope Status
- Cost and Effort Status
5. Provide these values in such as way as to get an "Overall Status" of either "Needs Help" or "At Risk"
6. Now change the "Report Status" to "Final". Refresh the page.
Expected Result: "Overall Status" gauge uses either the latest "Final" Status Report, or the latest "Draft" report to fetch "Overall Status"
Actual Result: "Overall Status" gauge turns to "On Track" when there are no "Draft" Status Reports.
Due to defect with ID DE52100.
A review of this behaviour has been done by Product Management, and determined to be a Software limitation. The Overall Status gauge is supported only for the "Status" module in the New UI, and not for the "Status Report" module. Through the "Status" module, the ability to turn all Status Reports to "Final" status does not exist.
1. Go to Studio, Objects - Status Report
2. Go to the Attribute - Overall Status
3. Replace the existing formula with a formula that will generate a negative number (ie. Sum(-1))
4. For the Default color mapping bucket, don't have any color selection
5. Go to Modern UX and refresh the Tiles page
ALL Project Tiles now won't have this badge. If you still see a badge, fill in a Status Report, and do a browser refresh.