Warning message displayed when attempting to update a resource related field such as Assigned To or Resolved By:
One or more parameters ‘param_is_active’ are not API enabled. You may see unexpected results.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add both the Risks and Issues modules to a blueprint in the New UX
2. Create a project that is associated to the blueprint updated in step 1
3. Click on the Risks tab for the project
4. Add Assigned to the column list if not there already
5. Click the + icon to create a new risk
6. Double click on the Assigned To field and select a resource
Expected Results: The resource is assigned successfully and no error is displayed
Actual Results: The resource is assigned, but a warning is displayed “One or more parameters ‘param_is_active’ are not API enabled. You may see unexpected results."
This issue is caused by: DE52095
Release : 15.7, 15.7.1
This issue has been fixed in Clarity PPM 15.8
Workaround: The error/warning can be ignored
See KB 141061: How to search for known Clarity PPM Issues using Self Service