We'd like to know how to upgrade the Policy Store data to 12.8SP3 from
Policy Server and Store 12.52 ?
Release : 12.8.03
Component : SITEMINDER -POLICY SERVER
Here are the high level tasks to lead. Review carefully the 12.8SP3
documentation about upgrade to get more details :
1. Insure that the Policy Store on 12.52 is fully healthy :
Correct Integrity Errors of Policy Store
Correct all errors that are detected if any;
2. Export the data using XPSExport;
3. Install a supported ODBC Policy Store;
4. Initialize the ODBC Policy Store :
How to Configure an Oracle Policy Store
5. Insure that the Policy Server 12.8SP3 can start properly with the
new Policy Store 12.8SP3 with default objects;
6. Import data from 2. to the Policy Store 12.8SP3 using XPSImport;
Note that you should run XPSExport command with the -xp switch, to
export all Domains and their related objects.
Where is the smobjexport command gone ?
XPSExport for Policy Backup
XPSExport -xb and Host-specific configuration data