Active Status filter field in Clarity PPM New UI Project Tiles page only returns Active Projects even if both Active and Inactive is selected.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Clarity PPM as an admin user.
- Create a new project.
- Once the project is created, mark it as Inactive. This can be done by unchecking the Active checkbox.
- Navigate to New User Experience Project Management Tiles workspace.
- In the "Search for filter" text ribbon, search with the name of the project that was created (Step #2) and marked as Inactive (Step #3).
- No result shows up, which indicates that by default, the view only shows the Active projects' tiles.
- Choose the "Active Status" among the available filter fields.
- Set the value as "Inactive" in that filter field and click outside to populate the results.
- The Inactive project that was created is now visible, alongwith the other inactive projects in the system, if any.
- Update the "Active Status" filter field and check both "Active" and "Inactive" values in the same and click outside to see the results.
- Lots of projects' tiles appear in the screen.
- Search for the Inactive project that was created or any other inactive projects that were already existing in the environment.
Expected Results: Inactive project(s) should also be shown up.
Actual Results: Only the active projects are shown as result.
Workaround: There are a couple of workarounds for this issue:
1. To see the inactive projects, user has to specifically filter with "Active Status = "Inactive".
2. Use the Projects List (Grid) view in the Clarity PPM New UI and use the filter over there to select both Active and Inactive at the same time.