STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Administration->Studio->Objects and search for project object
2. Create an attribute with id = lc_p of Money data type
3. Create another attribute with id = lc_pbdi as Number type
4. Create Calculated attribute with id = lc_pbdi_numb and Expression = (lc_pbdi*1)
5. Create attribute with id = is_calc_pv_info_1 of Number type
6. Create NSQL query with simple systax as below
SELECT @SELECT:DIM:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:RESOURCE:R.FULL_NAME:[email protected],
FROM INV_INVESTMENTS I,
WHERE I.CREATED_BY = U.ID
AND U.ID = R.USER_ID
AND R.MANAGER_ID = MR.USER_ID
AND I.ID = OP.ID
AND @[email protected]
7. Attempt to delete attribute with id = lc_p
8. Notice on the confirmation page it is referencing query and calculated field which was created earlier which have no reference to the attribute you are deleting.
Expected Results: It should delete an attribute as there are no reference to it.
Actual Results: It does not allow to delete an attribute
Release : 15.5
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
Defect DE52021, Fixed in 15.8.