Within client 0 --> click on Process Monitoring --> all Queues --> the following exception is thrown.
NPE exception occurs because one of the listed queues (in All Queues) has an inconsitent STATE.
Java-Api/Backend/DB delivers wrong (null) value. Value (QueueStatus) should be either active, inactive, or deactivated (0,1,2).
Release : 12.2 and 12.3
Component : AUTOMIC WEB INTERFACE
To solve this issue please do the following steps:
1. Check in the database if there is an invalid QUEUE entry using the following query
FROM OUA a, OH b
WHERE a.OUA_OH_Idnr = b.OH_Idnr and a.OUA_IsStopped not in ('0','1','2')
2. Login to AWI and open the Queue Table in the Administration perspective
3. Search for the affected Queues (Result of the Database query in step 1) in the table
4. Right Click on the Queue and select Stop or Start Queue (Database entry gets updated with a valid value)
5. Then set back the state to the desired one
6. Reload or open Process Monitoring again. Queues can now be loaded